The goal of this article is to show you how to win at roulette, even though it’s one of the most difficult games to beat. Don’t expect the last roulette winner to have better odds or payouts than the other players, because there’s no such thing. (Well, there’s something, but it’s a lot better than “luck.”) There are certain techniques you can apply to lower the house edge and increase your chances of winning at roulette. Here are some of the Bola 88 techniques I learned and kept coming back to when playing:
- Know when to walk away. If you’re winning some, but losing some, you have to know when to stop. When you’re having a good run, and you’re still up, take a break and cure your self of the need to win that big jackpot. Whether you’re winning or losing, you have to always walk away when you’re having a bad run. It’s worth it. It will save you more money in the long run.
- Set yourself a limit to win. Once you win, walk away or shut down the gambling system. Don’t set a time limit or a date limit, because that’s a recipe for failure. You must go on with the system, for the Sabbatical according to Roulette Bettingenthusiasts, but you have to make sure you walk away when you’re winning.
- Never gamble when drunk. The least amount of alcohol you can drink is about 4. When you become less aware, you’re more likely to make stupid moves, such as pushing a large investment when you’re not sure of its value, making unplanned bets, and not maximizing winnings. It takes a lot of discipline to not drink as much while playing, but that’s the least of your problems.
- Don’t chase losses. This is the fastest way to lose all of your money because you’re betting so much that the odds are stacked against you. Wait for your opportunities.
- Try to have a limited bankroll. You don’t want to go broke having a little fun.
- Don’t gamble when you’re emotional. Emotions cloud your rational and honest thinking and judgment, and that affects your winnings as well as your losses. Always leave the game when you’re upset or whatever you’re experiencing there.
- Don’t gamble with rent money, or money for school, or a car payment. Gambling is hard enough without a drinkers wallet.
- Don’t chase after your losses. Don’t double up when you have losses just to try to make up for a win. Take your losses and leave the table before you go over a set limit.
- Don’t gamble when you’re under the influence of drugs or alcohol. It’ll just get you emotionally involved and you’re not thinking straight. You’re liable to make stupid decisions.
- And finally, the most important tip: When you’re winning, bet a little more than you’re comfortable with. When you’re losing, don’t bet what you can’t afford to lose. Just keep your bets to the stakes that you can afford to lose.
Play only if you can afford to lose it, and that should be that.